What can you expect from the role of Integration Specialist?
- You will provide direction and expert supervision to development projects such as the integration of new applications in relation to Retail Analytics and the connection of Market places.
- You will make sure that our architecture is designed and our systems are linked such that a logical, cohesive unit is created.
- You will retrieve data from various internal and external sources and guide the design and realisation of ETL processes, such as data mapping, data translations and data transformations.
- You are responsible for the quality of data gathering and data exchange and will advise IT management in relation to data processes, data quality and meta data.
- You will ensure that expertise is transferred to the management department and will help your colleagues with corrective and preventative management.
What do we expect from you?
You have successfully completed your Higher Vocational Education, with a focus on IT, and have at least 3 years of work experience, e.g. as a Technical Data Specialist or Integration specialist within a commercial and results-focussed organisation. In this role, you have worked on integration issues, data modelling and ETL. Innovation is your key word; you are keen to learn and continuously seeking improvement and innovation! You have technical knowledge of integration technology, preferably Talend or a similar tool, are familiar with SOA and ESB architectures, and have experience with protocols such as SOAP and REST. You are technically and analytically strong and have excellent communicative skills. An exceptional command of the English language is a must; knowledge of Dutch is preferable.