As a Photo Studio intern you have a fixed package of tasks with your own responsibilities. You will work in different areas of the studio: product logistics, assisting with product preparation, and being on set. You also contribute to the constantly innovative projects and campaigns and you support our Studio Manager.
- You coordinate the product flow in and out of the studio and ensure an accurate and timely delivery.
- You prepare and follow all products to be photographed.
- You ensure smooth movement of the product, from arrival to photography and retouching.
- You verify and confirm that all products are properly shot and that all images are provided for retouching.
- You contribute to various internal projects.
- You also assist and support in the day-to-day running of the studio.
Sounds nice right? Read more quickly what we expect from you, but also what you can expect from us:
- You follow a higher professional education/university in the direction of Commercial Economics, Communication, Economics, Marketing, Fashion or Branding
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- You have a commercial attitude and you dare to approach people proactively
- You are open-minded, have a hands-on mentality and work efficiently
- You like to work in a team and you have strong communication skills
- You have an affinity with fashion and photography
- You are available from January 2022 for 32-40 hours a week for a minimum of 5 months