When using our services and websites you leave certain information behind, including personal data. Below is an overview of the information you possibly provide to us when applying for a job at WE Fashion:
- Personal data - personal (contact) information, such as your first name and surname, address, email address, telephone number and other contact information, form of address, date of birth, gender, nationality, marital status or civil partnership, residency status;
- Professional qualifications - diplomas, professional certifications, special skills, including driving licences, languages, membership of committees or other bodies, completed education and training;
- Training and development data - such as data relating to training, development and courses;
- Work experience;
- Your covering letter and possibly your portfolio and/or video pitch;
- Your curriculum vitae (CV);
- The result(s) of any assessment(s);
- Other data that you have given us in correspondence (both verbal and written), such as hobbies, LinkedIn profile.
In addition, data are also automatically collected when you visit our jobsite (depending on the cookie settings):
- Location data;
- Activities on the website(s);
- (Temporary) IP address and, if possible, the site or email from which you arrived on the website(s);
- Browsing activity on the jobsite, such as mouse and click behaviour;
- Internet browser and type of device.